Lift Supports Depot 4880E39 and includes a 1 Year Warranty, in-stock and available to buy here in Lift Support Depot. Call and order Today.
- SKU: 4880E39-W
- A Interchanges: 4880, 4880E39
- BC Body Connector End Fitting Type TN: portal.liftsupportsdepot.com/images/endfitting/tdn128m8x125.gif
- BC Shaft Connector End Fitting Type TN: portal.liftsupportsdepot.com/images/endfitting/tdn128m8x125.gif
- Body Connection: Eyelet Hole=10mm=3/8"=.39"
- Compressed Length B [in]: 13.79
- Custom Qty: 2
- Cylinder Diameter (MM): 19
- End Fitting Size: 10MM
- End Fitting Type: Eyelet
- Extended Length A [in]: 22.69
- Finish: Black
- Force (Lbs): 114
- Force Newtons: 507
- Include In Length Search: Yes
- Include In mmty Search: Yes
- Manufacturer: Lift Supports Depot
- Manufacturer Logo: portal.liftsupportsdepot.com/images/nextopia/liftsupportlogosmall.gif
- Name (Fitment): Made by Lift Supports Depot Fits the Multi Purpose Lift Support | 4880E39
- Quantity Sold As: Each
- Rod Diameter (MM): 8
- Shaft Connection: Eyelet Hole=10mm=3/8"=.39"
- Stroke C [in]: 9.00
- Vehicle Location: Multi Purpose Lift Support
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Shipping was excellent. Arrived in 3 days from coast to coast. Fitted perfect and has the correct resistance.
Perfect as a replacement for the original element on 'MARCY HOME GYM MWM 1600'. Processing and shipping were very fast: received in France less than 48 hours after ordering !! I paid € 23 (# $ 27.5) for import customs fees
I have an Impex Powerhouse (Marcy) Power Booster 200 lbs multi-gym that was left in a storage unit I rented. The gas-charged shock necessary for the unit to function properly had long since expired (lost its gas charge), producing excess slack in the cables, making it impossible for the unit to function at all. I contacted MarcyPro.com support and was told they had stopped manufacturing the “air shock” for my unit. I thought about junking it, then began a search on Amazon.com for a replacement. Fortunately, the link to liftsupportsdepot.com was in one of the reviews for a different (unsuitable) shock, so I clicked on it and was able to find this suitable replacement. It arrived 2 days after ordering it and was a direct fit replacement. So far it appears to be working flawlessly. This gas charged unit is rated at 114 lbs of pressure. That was the only unknown about the unit it replaced. I’m unsure of the required (standard) pressure of the original shock, but this one definitely eliminates the cable slack and functions well. VERY SATISFIED with my purchase! THANK YOU!!!