- SKU: SE120P30-W
- A Interchanges: 02718,02718REV1,0696UK,0697UF,12176,1574EO,1575EJ,1632EO,210134,210154,210370,2942EG,352600000,3656NL,4372KR,4420,510030,5191WD,5664BU,647098,7381IA,8195584,8330,8389IG,8498IZ,864137,AC83302726,C1604116,C1611027,C1611651,C1613313,C1615054,C1615061
- BC Body Connector End Fitting Type TN: portal.liftsupportsdepot.com/images/endfitting/pc1249-2.gif
- BC Shaft Connector End Fitting Type TN: portal.liftsupportsdepot.com/images/endfitting/pc1249-2.gif
- Body Connection: Ball Socket U Band (Nylon)=10mm=3/8"=.39"
- Compressed Length B [in]: 8.10
- Custom Qty: 2
- Cylinder Diameter (MM): 18
- End Fitting Size: 10MM
- End Fitting Type: Ball Socket
- Extended Length A [in]: 12.00
- Finish: Black
- Force (Lbs): 30
- Force Newtons: 133
- Include In Length Search: Yes
- Include In mmty Search: Yes
- Manufacturer: Lift Supports Depot
- Manufacturer Logo: portal.liftsupportsdepot.com/images/nextopia/liftsupportlogosmall.gif
- Name (Fitment): Made by Lift Supports Depot Fits the Multi Purpose Lift Support | SE120P30
- Quantity Sold As: Each
- Rod Diameter (MM): 8
- Shaft Connection: Ball Socket U Band (Nylon)=10mm=3/8"=.39"
- Stroke C [in]: 3.90
- Vehicle Location: Multi Purpose Lift Support
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easiest items to order, they came 36 hours after I ordered them!! They replace some struts that failed on my ARE truck top. They were under warranty but getting to the dealer who would need to order them was a hassle. Time will tell as for longevity, so far so good!
Perfect replacement for the original 18 year old supports. Fit and work perfectly. Great price, free shipping, great instructions, and simple installation. Can't ask for anything else.
Selecting the correct lift was incredibly easy with the order form supplied. The install instructions included with the lift, also included in the e mail order confirmation, and also a link supplied made it INCREDIBLY easy to install. I have installed lifts before and it always involves some head scratching but with the instructions it was straightforward and went without a hitch. Now the lid to my Yakima Spacecase does not hit me in the head when I am looking inside.