- SKU: 6918-W
- A Interchanges: 1015956, 10159-56, 1518NN, 1518UU, 3965BK, 6918
- BC Body Connector End Fitting Type TN: portal.liftsupportsdepot.com/images/endfitting/pc1249-2.gif
- BC Shaft Connector End Fitting Type TN: portal.liftsupportsdepot.com/images/endfitting/pc1249-2.gif
- Body Connection: Ball Socket U Band (Nylon)=10mm=3/8"=.39"
- Compressed Length B [in]: 7.42
- Custom Qty: 2
- Cylinder Diameter (MM): 15
- End Fitting Size: 10MM
- End Fitting Type: Ball Socket
- Extended Length A [in]: 11.00
- Finish: Black
- Force (Lbs): 35
- Force Newtons: 156
- Include In Length Search: Yes
- Include In mmty Search: Yes
- Manufacturer: Strong Arm
- Manufacturer Logo: portal.liftsupportsdepot.com/images/nextopia/strongarmlogosmall.gif
- Name (Fitment): Made by Strong Arm Fits the Multi Purpose Lift Support | 6918
- Quantity Sold As: Each
- Rod Diameter (MM): 6
- Shaft Connection: Ball Socket U Band (Nylon)=10mm=3/8"=.39"
- Stroke C [in]: 3.58
- Vehicle Location: Multi Purpose Lift Support
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I needed new support arms for the lid on my 18 year old pickup in bed tool chest. After a Google search for the name and number on the old struts turned up Lift Support Depot, I reviewed their catalogue. The listings showed a part that had the same description as my old strut so I ordered two. The order was placed online on a Saturday about noon. The new struts were delivered by USPS with free shipping on Monday afternoon.
The new parts came with extensive installation instructions and were exact replacements. The items were priced below what I expected.
I'll use Lift Support Depot in the future when needed.
You’re a great asset
If was refreshing to find a company where the support communicated well and suceeded in providing a replacement lift for a very old Thule box. Even though the #s directed them to a different lift, they went by measurements I provided and got something close that worked, thank you.
I've had one of these on my desk for months trying to match up and replace, saw your commercial on TV, went to your website and it took less than 5 minutes to cross over and purchase, I had the OEM part numbers and their website couldn't match them up!